Would you like to share your talents, gain valuable experience, and make a lasting impact?
Opportunities are available.
Transition Program Mentorship Volunteer:
* 3-4 hours week / 3 months-year commitment
* Individual Mentoring to assist with resume writing, interviewing techniques
Transition Education Volunteer:
* 2-4 hours week / 3 month-1 year commitment
* Provide education as related to Veteran benefits and support services.
Grant Writing Volunteer:
* 5 -12 hours week / 3 month-1 year commitment
* Position includes grant renewal review and grant writing for CFVFU.
Transition Referral Volunteer:
* 2-hours a week /3 month -1 year commitment
* Assist persons with connections to businesses and organizations that will improve women Veterans economic independence.
Economic Crisis Program Volunteer:
* 5-7 hours a week / 3-6 month commitment
* Assist with programs related to cloth closet, food pantry/female supplies, and home repair/appliance, and financial assistance.
Administrative Assistant Volunteer:
* 4-12 hours a week / 3-6 month commitment
* PowerPoint design, word, and administrative duties
IT Support Volunteer:
* 3-8 hours a week / 3 month –unlimited commitment
* Web-page designs, brochure/flyer designs, website updates
Advocacy Sheroes Support Volunteer:
* 3-6 hours a week /1-12 month commitment
* Assist with collaboration of data related female veterans suffering from PTSD.
Deployed Combat Female Veterans Volunteer:
* Prepare letters of support and care packages made with love to service women deployed to a combat zone.
* 3-6 hours per week / 1-6 month commitment