Greensboro Virus Relief Grant
The funds were allocated from the Greensboro Virus Relief Fund which was established by United Way of Greater Greensboro, City of Greensboro and Community Foundation of Greater
Greensboro. The Fund is managed by a Taskforce that is co-chaired by Larry Davis, Assistant City Manager, and Frank McCain, Vice President, Community Impact and Investment, United
Way and comprised of leaders from Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro, Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, Guilford County and leaders representing six priority areas.
Combat Female Veterans Families (CFVF) United is not currently taking walk-in clients due to COVID-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Please review the options for the application process listed below and choose the best fit for you:
Option 1: Open the application by clicking the link above and fill out the application completely.
Option 2: Contact Combat Female Veterans Families United at 919-637-7679 for assistance and help completing the application over the phone. All required documents will still need to be received by scheduling an appointment to hand off at the office.
Option 3: Complete form below via this website now
To complete this application you will need:
- Written signed statement of financial need due to COVID-19.
- DD214 issued with type of discharge or other approved proof of Veteran status (VA ID card).
- Drivers License or valid Identification Card
- Photo ID or utility bill in your name for residence
- Proof of income/pay stubs
- Proof of rent delinquency (eviction notice or letter from landlord)
- Proof of delinquent utility accounts (past due bill/cutoff notice)
**If you have difficulty completing this form please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org **